Saturday, December 2, 2017

Psychic Readings on New Year Day with Edward Shanahan

By Edward Shanahan.

Ready for a Psychic Reading with Edward Shanahan

It has become a regular tradition for me to offer Psychic Readings on New Years Day Monday January 1st, at Senator John Humphrey House in Orland Park, IL. All Psychic Readings are by appointment, no need to wait your turn.

The Psychic Reading Session can also include Spirit Communications at no extra fee, as the fee is based on time spent, not what you request for your session. Families have come to my Psychic Reading Sessions, as I do not charge per person.

To contact me for more information, send an email to: Edward Shanahan - email


Below you will find the details of what I do offer.

Blessings,


Edward Shanahan
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



I only do private readings in Orland Park, on Saturdays when I do not have house parties to provide readings and Spirit Communications.

I book the readings at the location that is in Orland Pk, it is the Senator John Humphrey House, and the address is below. The fees are also listed below. You can bring others with you, as my fee is based on the time spent, not the amount of people.
You would need to tell me the length of time you would want for a reading and they are listed below.
Look over the information below and then let me know if you are interested, and how long of a reading, that you would like.
What can be offered during your reading session (Palm and Personal Psychometry will be done, and you can pick others depending on how long of a session you want). Many people add the Spirit Communication to the session.
         Palm Reading.
         Personal Psychometry to provide you answers.
         Spirit Communication for loved ones who have passed.
         Healing Prayer Session.
         Ritual of Release and Inviting the Positive (inform Edward if this will be requested).
         Certified as Life Coach and in Law of Attraction.

** If you are interested in a private reading, let me know and how long of reading you would like.

Details on what I offer for a session can be seen at my
blog at:

Or at my website at
http://bestchicagopsychic.com/